Terms & Conditions
When you sign up to Linked Hacker’s services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- By signing up, you agree to provide access to the relevant accounts. It’s important to check that your account has not previously had issues. If it has, we strongly advise against using that account for our campaign. In this instance, we can use another account.
- Linked Hacker also requires you to set up Quickmail software on your account, and provide us with access so that we can run campaigns on your behalf. We never have access to your inbox, and we do not need your password
- Whilst Linked Hacker takes every precaution to protect your accounts, it is possible that if you abuse the limits, you can be restricted or blacklisted. We can advise you on the limits to help ensure this does not happen.
- The minimum term for a campaign is 4 weeks. We primarily work with companies with sales cycles of several weeks or months in length, which is why we recommend running a campaign for an absolute minimum of 4 weeks to assess results. Campaigns can also take time to build momentum, so your first few weeks are not an accurate reflection of overall campaign performance.
- Once you have signed up, you will be billed automatically every 7 days. You can cancel at anytime with 1 weeks notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, all payments are non refundable.
Definition Of A Lead
- We define a lead as someone in your target market who has responded to your email or contacted you and has the potential to go onto be a customer. Typical replies might include people who have shown an interest, have questions about your service, refer you to a more relevant colleague, or people who ask you to follow up with them at a later date. All of these leads can be followed up with and have the potential to go onto be customers.
- We cannot be held responsible because your have previously had your domain blacklisted for sending spam. Should this happen, Linked Hacker is happy to help you set up a new domain to send emails from.