Terms & Conditions
When you sign up to Linked Hacker’s services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- By signing up, you agree to provide access to the relevant accounts. It’s important to check that your account has not previously had issues. If it has, we strongly advise against using that account for our campaign. In this instance, we can use another account.
- Linked Hacker also requires you to set up Quickmail software on your account, and provide us with access so that we can run campaigns on your behalf. We never have access to your inbox, and we do not need your password
- Whilst Linked Hacker takes every precaution to protect your accounts, what we do is against LinkedIn’s user agreement. We have NEVER had a client’s LinkedIn account blocked, however we cannot 100% guarantee the safety of your account. It is possible that if you abuse LinkedIn’s limits, you can be restricted or blacklisted. We can advise you on the limits to help ensure this does not happen.
- We primarily work with companies with sales cycles of several weeks or months in length, which is why we enforce a minimum term of 4 weeks to give you time to assess results. Campaigns can also take time to build momentum, with most campaigns not hitting full speed until a couple of months after launch.
- Once you have signed up, you will be billed automatically every 7 days. 7 days notice is required to pause/cancel, unless agreed otherwise. When you sign up, you commit to a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Unless otherwise stated, all payments are non refundable.
Definition Of A Lead
- We define a lead as someone in your target market who has responded to your email or contacted you and has the potential to go onto be a customer. Typical replies might include people who have shown an interest, have questions about your service, refer you to a more relevant colleague, or people who ask you to follow up with them at a later date. All of these leads can be followed up with and have the potential to go onto be customers.
- We cannot be held responsible because you have previously had your domain blacklisted for sending spam. Should this happen, Linked Hacker is happy to help you set up a new domain to send emails from.